Gambia Holiday Deals
We are currently closed due to Covid-19, however, why not take 2 minutes to register your interest via our 'Dream now, Travel later' offer? There’s no commitment to book, but if you let us know a few details, we’ll keep an eye on flights for you. You can also claim a free excursion, tailored to your interests.
Did you know:
- that The Gambia shares the same time zone as Europe? This means breakfast at home and afternoon snacks around the pool at Footsteps and the added bonus of starting your holiday without jet lag!
- that while Europe's winter bites hard between November and April, Gambia has continuous sunshine ten hours a day with an average daytime temperature of 31 degrees? A superb winter sun vacation, so pack your sun cream and flip flops!
- that English is the first language of Gambia and that it's spoken everywhere in country making it easy to chat with everyone?
- that the locals in The Gambia are among the friendliest people anywhere in the world? This is why it's affectionately known as 'The Smiling Coast'.
- that we have well over 500 species of birds and a diverse collection of wildlife?
- that we have an extensive range of on and off site activities to suit all tastes?
- and… that we have some great special offers this year just for you?