Acceptance of the Conditions
- websites offered by Footsteps, including, but not limited to footstepsinthegambia.com, all subdomains, current and future (“Website”);
- mobile applications offered by Footsteps (“Applications”);
- services provided by Footsteps (“Service”).
In order to simplify these Terms, we collectively refer to the Website, Applications, and Service as “Services”.
These Terms of Service are a legally binding agreement between you and Footsteps regarding your use of the Services. The terms “you” and “you are” refer to the individual who has access to or uses the website, or the company or organisation on behalf of which this individual uses the website.
By using the website, you agree not to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any content that:
- is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, obtrusive, violating rights, detractive, vulgar, inappropriate, slanderous, infringing upon the personal lives of other people (including but not limited to any address, email address, telephone numbers or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), inciting hatred, bodily injuries or suicide, violence or inciting violence based on ethnic, racial, national, religious, sexual orientation, sex, gender or any other motives, discriminative; content that expresses support for groups involved in terrorist activity, organised criminal activity; content that threatens sexual violence or exploitation or promotes it;
- violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity or any other property rights of any party (for example, music, films, images, electronic books or games you do not own the rights to);
- is undesired mail or ‘spam’. Such mail includes ‘mala fide’ marketing, advertisement or any other activity that is in any way related to ‘spam’;
- contains viruses, replicated malicious software – ‘worms’, non-replicated malicious software – ‘trojan’, or any other computer codes, files or software that disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the website.
Notifications about Services
We can use your contact details to provide you with information, as well as send you marketing materials about our Services, products and services. Out of respect for your right to personal privacy, if, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive such information or messages from us, please, follow our guidelines to cancel your subscription in relevant emails. You may also refuse to receive marketing offers from us by sending us a request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us by sending us an email at
email@example.com or at the following address:
Hill Grove Farm, Hill Grove Lane