Join us in Gambia for Xmas 2023
5 reasons to treat yourself for Xmas in Gambia 2023
- No jet lag and less than 6 hours away!
- The Gambia offers a perfect winter sun destination.
- You may not have a white Xmas in Gambia but you will be able to relax in a hammock sipping an ice-cold drink.
- Be active outdoors in the sun, not watching endless re-runs on TV.
- Snow on Xmas day happens rarely in Europe. It’s usually just damp, dark and slushy. So book your flight, you might as well be here warm, cosy and feeling totally awesome!
Our Christmas Day Menu!
Celebrate Christmas in style
Our staff really get into the spirit of Xmas. Most are of course Muslim. However, this does not detract from their enthusiasm and the feeling that surrounds our Christian celebrations.
So after the morning’s greetings and well wishes, we kick off the day with a Champagne breakfast followed by a guided walk with Lamin.
Our party proper starts at around 6 pm and even if you’re not staying at Footsteps you are very welcome to join, dinner is an inclusive affair with everyone sitting together to enjoy a truly delicious slap-up meal.
When our appetites are fully satisfied, Xmas entertainment Gambian-style begins.
Drumming, dancing and a special appearance by Gunjur Gospel choir take us to bedtime, this is a holiday to remember always.
A/ We won’t be beaten on price.
B/ If you find a better deal, we’ll price match & discount it by 5%.
C/ Book your next Gambia vacation today with no deposit, nothing to pay until one month before travel & a full refund guarantee up to 2 weeks before travel.
"Simple as ABC", start planning your holiday today with Footsteps Eco-lodge!